<body>
my first entry...
27 December 2008

hello...this is me, My name is ifa.. how are you??? so todae mie cousins went to my house... coz want to see my small bro.. he..... -i'm prefer not to tell you... hahas =) fun!! its been a long time since we all hang out.. so.. it was a very fun time... kkays.. i want to play wit mie couz now... gtg buh-byye!!! post again soon...


Profile
E Story


iifa
I want you!♥ Be mine =) ;DD



FCS
Welcome, oh people .
I'm just a human .
whom owns an onlinediary.
i do have feelings,
i hate spammers too .
If you would like
to spit out something bad,
i think it's better you get out.
If you would like
to spit out something good,
then of course,it's alright .
So, im a 13 yrs old girl .
I`m caring,love to make new fwens .
Hate me ? i dont give a damn . haha
I'm currently educating at
FuchunSecondarySchool,1N2
A lot of great friends ♥
Love hanging out with them.
love them alot! :)
I love my best cousin too ♥ haha
So,view my blog okay ?
Thank you !
You Always Be mine ♥ Haha .




Tagboard
scream out loud


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
you're on your way

nadhirah♥ Farisah♥ nadiah♥ Athyqa♥ Emellia♥ Anabella♥ Shi hui♥ syidahh♥ Balqis♥ AmmyKeai♥ Tasha♥ Dahlya♥ Tiara♥ Kenji

Archives

gone with the wind

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration