<body>
12 May 2009

Hey every one.

wats the funiest thing uve done

or one of ur family,

friends have done in the cinema?

Sunday,went to cinema wit couz,

watch 17 again,

it was bez couz n her sis,nadhirah's

plan..

blablabla

it was a funny ending

tat my couz drop d drinks!

n popcorn!

she actually misplace

the drinks!

and wen we about to

pick it,

popcorns drop!

omg now thats bad!!

funny! funny! funny!

mira n nad

left us!

then we quickly left too

we laugh till go to wrong place.actually we want to go out

but nadhirah took us to lift lobby.haha

Then we don't where to go else.

I plan to go library.

my cousins agree .

when we arrived,

we need to took esclator

b'cause children book at the high level.

We felt tired,then we decided to look 4 seat.

all the seat had been

seated.

nadiah n me found a seat in one room and went in without looking

at the sign.

when we seat already,I saw some of the people in this room looking at us.

I told nadiah about it but she ignored.

Then my another 2 cousin laugh and asked

we to go out.

my cousin told that we went to wrong roomand

it called 'FAMILY AND PARENTING ROOM'.

we felt ashamed..

then we quickly went out from the library..

nadhirah mum asked us to go home to our grandmother house.

then we quickly go.

iifa;)





Profile
E Story


iifa
I want you!♥ Be mine =) ;DD



FCS
Welcome, oh people .
I'm just a human .
whom owns an onlinediary.
i do have feelings,
i hate spammers too .
If you would like
to spit out something bad,
i think it's better you get out.
If you would like
to spit out something good,
then of course,it's alright .
So, im a 13 yrs old girl .
I`m caring,love to make new fwens .
Hate me ? i dont give a damn . haha
I'm currently educating at
FuchunSecondarySchool,1N2
A lot of great friends ♥
Love hanging out with them.
love them alot! :)
I love my best cousin too ♥ haha
So,view my blog okay ?
Thank you !
You Always Be mine ♥ Haha .




Tagboard
scream out loud


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
you're on your way

nadhirah♥ Farisah♥ nadiah♥ Athyqa♥ Emellia♥ Anabella♥ Shi hui♥ syidahh♥ Balqis♥ AmmyKeai♥ Tasha♥ Dahlya♥ Tiara♥ Kenji

Archives

gone with the wind

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration