<body>
31 July 2009

Hihi..

Haven't wrote a post in a very very long time..

Lol..

thats cause I's busy wif homework and stuff...

Alot of class tests are comin up...

eng,maths,mt,etc.

Somemore stress cause nid study 4 the yr-end..

Arghh!

Nvm..

At least go sch more fun

than stayin hm and doin nothing

Hav fun wif frenz is much more fun..

HAHA.

Rite nw I am ok,

just playin the com..

duno wat happen to my msn,

cant get tru,so

doin facebook,

friendster and other stuff.

Anywayys,2morrow goin wldwildwet,

I haven't went to wildwild wet

in a long time...

cant wait 2 go there..

hope its fun.

after tat then duno go where.

tonite must sleep

untill cannt close eye anymore..



ashley tisdale,she so pretty.

I gt to go!!

BYEBYE!


Profile
E Story


iifa
I want you!♥ Be mine =) ;DD



FCS
Welcome, oh people .
I'm just a human .
whom owns an onlinediary.
i do have feelings,
i hate spammers too .
If you would like
to spit out something bad,
i think it's better you get out.
If you would like
to spit out something good,
then of course,it's alright .
So, im a 13 yrs old girl .
I`m caring,love to make new fwens .
Hate me ? i dont give a damn . haha
I'm currently educating at
FuchunSecondarySchool,1N2
A lot of great friends ♥
Love hanging out with them.
love them alot! :)
I love my best cousin too ♥ haha
So,view my blog okay ?
Thank you !
You Always Be mine ♥ Haha .




Tagboard
scream out loud


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
you're on your way

nadhirah♥ Farisah♥ nadiah♥ Athyqa♥ Emellia♥ Anabella♥ Shi hui♥ syidahh♥ Balqis♥ AmmyKeai♥ Tasha♥ Dahlya♥ Tiara♥ Kenji

Archives

gone with the wind

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration